Salutations! My new Mario&Luigi toon is done! It was a joy to work on. It didn’t come out as perfect as I had hoped, but I’ve been working on it in between LORES and a social life since like, October, and I really just wanted it to be done with. I did my best not to rush it.
And HEY, it’s on /gaming! Would you lovely people be so kind as to upvote it?
I’ve been trying to look through laptops that have screen quality as good as a Mac monitor for when I used my art programs and video editing software on the go, but I’ve been having trouble choosing some out. I thought the Chromebook Pixel was a great one, but after further research I realized it wouldn’t support Paint Tool Sai, Skype, etc. I’m just trying to invest in a laptop with amazing screen quality for long term use to be able to see my work like I would on Mac monitors- or monitors close to it..during travel. Thank you guys.
Sounds cool, yo. Whenever you're able to make the time, just shoot me a message and I'll be on board.
WOOO! I wonder, what kind of theme should we do for our art trade?
The bird character design I shown before was accepted! So I’m working on a character sheet. Will post it sometime soon.
Favourite animators: You Yoshinari (吉成曜)
- Introduction to You Yoshinari’s style
- You Yoshinari’s amazing artwork
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.11 - You Yoshinari: Gainax & Trigger Superstar
- Some of the scenes animated by You Yoshinari: part 1, part 2, part 3
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles and additional notes!
- And yes, he is the one who directed “Little Witch Academia”